Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH, founded in 1992 by Jochen Bihl and Bernhard Wiedemann, is a highly specialized, internationally operating engineering company based in Mannheim. It is among the leading providers of safety technology and electronic components for automation with AS-i Interface, this includes a new range of CC-Link gateways.
AS-i CC-Link Gateway in Stainless Steel
A Gateway between CC-Link and AS-Interface. Suitable for all applications with AS-Interface including Safety at work. According to the specification 3.0. Includes enhanced diagnostic features above the standard, like duplicate address recognition.
• AS-i Master according specification 3.0
• Enhanced AS-i Diagnostic features
• Suitable for AS-i Safety at Work
• CC-Link remote device station
• Complete diagnosis and configuration over CC-Link
• CC-Link Baudrate 156KBps up to 10MBps
• Station type Remote device station
• Number of stations occupied
• CC-Link version Ver. 1.10
• External dimensions 85 x 120 x 83 mm
• Mass 0,520 Kg