Weidmüller – Partner in Industrial Connectivity
As experienced experts the company supports its customers and partners around the world with products, solutions and services in the industrial environment of power, signalling and data.
Weidmüller is at home in a huge range of industries and markets and understands the technological challenges of tomorrow. The company is continuously developing innovative, sustainable and useful solutions; together setting standards in Industrial Connectivity.
Weidmüller's Basic Line consists of managed and unmanaged Plug & Play switches in a robust IP 30 protected aluminium housing.
The devices are available with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet ports. They offer a cost-effective solution for industrial Ethernet networks. One variety is fitted with Fast Ethernet and Power-over-Ethernet ports. All devices have been developed for use in harsh industrial environments and have international approvals such as CE, cULus, Class I Div. 2 /Atex and DNV/GL and therefore able to be used in many applications internationally.
• Plug & Play switches in a rugged aluminium housing
• Compact design
• Fast Ethernet versions in a high-quality metal housing (IP 30)
• Managed Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch with 6 Fast Ethernet ports, 4 of them PoE+ ports
• Versions with 10 or 18 ports and Gigabit uplink ports
• Full Gigabit switch with 9 ports
• Supports all standard TCP/IP-based protocols in industrial networks (for example Ethernet/IP, Modbus/TCP)
• Integrated redundancy (recovery time ≤ 20 ms) increases the reliability in network ring structures
• Approvals: CE, FCC, cULus, Class I Div. 2 / ATEX, DNV / GL