HMS was founded in 1988 by Nicolas Hassbjer. Originally started as a project for measuring paper thickness, the company soon realized the need to connect their devices to different fieldbuses and industrial networks. Hence, they came up with the product "Anybus" - a network card that connects any device to any network.
Anybus Communicator Serial to CC-Link Gateway
• Enables devices with a serial RS-232/422/485 interface to connect to CC-Link.
Anybus X-gateway - CC-Link Slave to Ethernet
• Simply exchanges I/O data between a CC-Link network and any Ethernet protocol ( EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, Profinet, EtherCAT )
Anybus X-gateway - CC-Link Slave to DeviceNet / ControlNet
• Simply exchanges I/O data between a CC-Link network and a CIP network DeviceNet or ControlNet. Enables connectivity between CC-Link and other PLC system vendors.
Anybus X-gateway - CC-Link Slave to Profibus / Profinet
• Simply exchanges I/O data between a CC-Link network and Profibus/Profinet protocol.
ABS-CCL Anybus CC-Link Slave Module
• This unit-integrated type module streamlines the development of CC-Link slave units.
Anybus CompactCom CC-Link Plug-in Module
• A CC-Link slave module, providing a total of 128 I/O points (bit) and 16 words IN/OUT data, with instant connectivity via the uniform Anybus-CompactCom host interface.