Cognex Corporation is the world’s leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and surface inspection systems used in manufacturing automation. Cognex is also a leader in industrial ID readers.
In-Sight 7000 Vision System
• The new In-Sight 7000 vision system represents a true revolution in machine vision featuring powerful vision tools, faster image capture, capability to power and control a range of external lighting and enough input/output capacity for virtually any inspection scenario – all in a compact, industrial IP67 package that makes the system ideal for more applications than ever before.
In-Sight 5000 Vision System
• In-Sight 5000 Series vision systems are the only vision systems in the world that provide industrial-grade features as standard. Rugged die-cast aluminum and stainless steel cases that can withstand the punishment of vibration, sealed M12 connectors, and a protective lens cover for IP67 and IP68 rated protection against dust and moisture—it all adds up to peace of mind on the factory floor. CC-Link version available.
In-Sight Micro Vision System
• In-Sight Micro packs an entire vision system into an amazingly small package measuring just 30mm x 30mm x 60mm—the size of a remote head camera. Its small size, together with a unique non-linear calibration tool that enables mounting at angles of up to 45-degrees makes In-Sight Micro ideal for mounting in tight spaces on robots and hard-to-reach machinery anywhere on the production line. CC-Link version available.
• In-Sight’s I/O module supports CC-Link. The high-speed and highly-reliable CC-Link enables an easy transmission and receiving of the inspection results as well as the parameters necessary for inspection retained in vision system.
• EasyBuilder, the programless development environment, allows not only easy vision development but also easy CC-link settings.
• Supports the transmission and the receiving of all the information including the inspection results and the parameters necessary for inspection retained in vision system.
• In addition to CC-Link, discrete I/O (8 inputs, 10 outputs) and RS-232C are also available.