Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. Established in 1938, the company operates 41 manufacturing locations in 15 countries.
Brad® products by Molex have been the standard for harsh duty connectivity systems in industrial automation since the invention of the Mini-Change® connector in the late 1960s. Our industrial communication and connectivity products have been time tested for toughness and durability in manufacturing plants worldwide. Our team of highly-skilled experts is focused on designing and developing innovative product solutions for reliable communication, power distribution, and control aimed at reducing capital equipment costs and downtime while increasing worker safety.
Brad® Micro-Change® M12 CAT6A Connector System
CC-Link IE Field CAT6A connector system features an innovative cross shielding for superior signal integrity in the M12 form factor.
• Achieves up to 10 Gigabits per second (Gbps) Ethernet.
• Complete 360° shielded design.
• Blind-mating keying alignment.
• Recessed male pins within die-cast metal.
• Corrosion resistant hardware assures compatibility with harsh demanding environments.
• IP67 sealed with external and internal o-rings.
• Factory over-molded and tested cable assemblies.