ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
Technology plays a key role for ABB. We have activities all over the world working to develop unique technologies that make our customers more competitive, while minimizing environmental impact.
Gateway for all ABB Robots in S4 and IRC5 generation
The DeviceNet to CCLINK gateway offers an interface between the CC-link bus and the ABB Robot Controller. It enable users to any ABB Robot with S4 and IRC5 controllers to be connected to the CC-link network as a remote device station. It is handled by the network master. Typically, these robots are designed for painting, sealing, welding, handling palletising. Figure include.
• Direct connection to ABB robot controller
• Fast data transfer
• Seamless integration of ABB robots to manufacturing systems.
• Station type:
• Number of stations occupied:
• CC-Link version:
• External dimensions 110 x 170 x 45 [mm]
• Mass 0,45 [kg]
DSQC 378 CC-Link Interface for Robot Controller
The DSQC 378 unit offers an interface between the CC-Link bus and the ABB robot controller.
• All ABB robots with S4 and IRC5 controllers can be connected to the CC-Link network as a remote device station.
• The robots are designed for painting, sealing, welding, handling, palletizing etc.
• Station type: Remote device station
• Number of stations occupied: Configurable 1-4 stations
• CC-Link version Ver: 1.10
• External dimensions: 170 x 115 x 48mm (L x W x H)